Our 3rd year undergraduate student Louise Middleton was on a local radio program over the weekend talking about her work on rhyming in rap lyrics and also her Linguistics degree here at the University of Manchester. The link to the program is https://www.mixcloud.com/Hannahs_Bookshelf/hannahs-bookshelf-210315-with-special-guest-louise-middleton/ and Louise comes in at 18:50.
- RT @UoM_ITS: Are you ready for the Blackboard downtime, starting on Thursday at 4pm? staffnet.manchester.ac.uk/news/display/?… http://t.co/fkh64mqsoY 2 days ago
- Very proud of our own @c0b41t for her fantastic performance on the radio (and great PR for us!): mixcloud.com/Hannahs_Booksh… at 18m50s. 3 days ago
- Louise Middleton on a local radio program talking about her work on rhyming in rap lyrics
- Louise Middleton and Wendell Kimper are in the news!
- Language and Linguistics Research Seminar, Edge Hill University, 12 Feb 2015
- Langwidge Sandwidge Spring 2015
- Abstract for the coming Tuesday’s LEL seminar talk by Silke Hamann