Ten members of the School plan to raise money for the charity Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) when they take part in the 10 kilometre Great Manchester Run on 16th May. MSF is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare. The teams members are: Kersti Börjars (and son Robin), Gaëlle Flower, Jonathan Hensher, Dan Herman, Yuni Kim, Joe McGonagle, Ruselle Meade, John Morley, Erik Schleef, Eva Schultze-Berndt.
If you would like to support this effort, you can make a donation by signing the sponsorship form in the School office, or you can visit the team’s website: http://www.justgiving.com/llc-manchester-run
- RT @UoM_ITS: Are you ready for the Blackboard downtime, starting on Thursday at 4pm? staffnet.manchester.ac.uk/news/display/?… http://t.co/fkh64mqsoY 3 days ago
- Very proud of our own @c0b41t for her fantastic performance on the radio (and great PR for us!): mixcloud.com/Hannahs_Booksh… at 18m50s. 4 days ago
- Louise Middleton on a local radio program talking about her work on rhyming in rap lyrics
- Louise Middleton and Wendell Kimper are in the news!
- Language and Linguistics Research Seminar, Edge Hill University, 12 Feb 2015
- Langwidge Sandwidge Spring 2015
- Abstract for the coming Tuesday’s LEL seminar talk by Silke Hamann